I made this paper quilling flowers card for a birthday, and I wanted it to look bright and happy. The big yellow quilled flowers are the main part of the design. I used crimped paper strips, so the petals have small waves and look soft and real. Every flower has a white center made from curled paper, and it looks very nice with the yellow color.
I added some blue quilling flowers and green quilled leaves around them to make the card more balanced. Quilling is a slow craft, but I love to see flat paper become a 3D flower design.
I hope this quilling flowers idea helps you to make your own handmade paper craft card!
See the same layered quilled flower in soft pale purple. It is combined with a quilling monogram and a small quilled bicycle for a very personal wedding card.
You might also like
The same flower in different colors
Personalized Wedding Card with Quilled Bicycle and MonogramSee the same layered quilled flower in soft pale purple. It is combined with a quilling monogram and a small quilled bicycle for a very personal wedding card.
Purple and Peach Quilled Wedding Greeting Card
Here the quilling flowers appear in a warm peach shade. It is the same flower design, but with a very different, romantic mood.


beautiful flowers beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Holland
Thank you, Baukje!
Deletevery beautiful, love it :D
ReplyDeleteThank you, Klaudiya!
DeleteСупер!
ReplyDeleteБлагодарю!
DeletePiękne i pełne uroku :)
ReplyDeleteDziękuję, Janusz!
Deletekwiaty niesamowite
ReplyDeletePięknie dziękuję, Arleto!
DeleteОчень красивые кудряшки!
ReplyDeleteБлагодарю, Наталья!
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteКатюш,очень весенние кудряшки получились!Такие солнечные! А я сегодня вот свой первый большой заказ отправила заказчице и очень жду ее комментариев :)
ReplyDeleteСпасибо, Анюта!
DeleteПоздравляю тебя с заказиком и надеюсь, что поделишься с миром оценкой заказчицы :)
Prześliczne kwiatuszki. Pozdrawiam
ReplyDeletePięknie dziękuję!
Deleteочень нравятся такие кудрявые сердцевинки серединки.
ReplyDeleteБлагодарю, Альбина!
DeleteVery Nice..!
ReplyDeletePiekne rzeczy tworzysz w Quillingu :) Bardzo te kwiaty mi sie podobają w Twoim wykonaniu :)
ReplyDeletecomplimenti bei lavori , brava ciao.
ReplyDelete