Every wedding card I make begins with a simple question: how can I show love using only paper? For this project, I created a paper quilling monogram with the initials “M” and “K”, placed inside a delicate heart. The quilling monogram letters are made from soft pink paper strips, and each curve of the elegant script was shaped slowly and carefully by hand. I like this kind of quilling names art, because a few letters can say so much about two people starting their life together.
The heart is made from a thin lilac line of paper, and it holds the letters like a quiet frame. In the corners, I added paper quilling flowers: roses in purple tones, small pink blossoms, and fresh green leaves with fine crimped edges.
These quilled flowers give the card a gentle, romantic feeling, almost like a small bouquet growing around the initials. For the background, I chose a white base with a soft pink border, decorated with tiny pearls in the corners.
This quilled card is a good example of how paper crafts can become a real keepsake. It is not only a greeting, because the couple can keep it, frame it, and remember their special day every time they look at it. If you love quilling designs and want to try your own quilling flowers tutorial or a quilling monogram, I hope this card gives you some inspiration. Paper is a simple material, but with patience it can turn into something truly personal and beautiful.
You Might Also Like
Do you enjoy quilled flowers in shades of purple? Here are two more handmade card designs featuring delicate floral details and elegant paper arrangements. Take a look and find inspiration for your next quilling project!
Handmade Quilling Wedding Card with Purple Quilled Flowers – a romantic wedding card decorated with delicate purple paper flowers.
Elegant Quilled Card with Hanging Quilled Leaves & Flowers – an elegant design featuring hanging paper leaves and flowers in beautiful purple tones.



Ale równiótkie te literki..
ReplyDeleteKasiu, piękna jest :)
ReplyDeleteMogłabym patrzeć na Twoje prace godzinami... Cudeńko :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful....
ReplyDelete