Make your mother’s birthday a little brighter with a handmade card made with love. Sometimes a simple paper flower card is all you need to show someone how much you care. Don’t forget to share your love with the people who are special to you.
This 3D paper quilling floral arrangement combines soft peach and pale yellow flowers with delicate foliage and small filler elements. I created the main flowers using comb quilling, then shaped the regular loops by hand to give the petals a softer, more natural appearance.
For each flower, I first created evenly spaced loops around a quilling comb. Once the loops were removed from the comb, I carefully pinched, curved and cupped the paper strips by hand. This transforms the regular geometric structure of comb quilling into open, dimensional petals with gentle botanical curves.
For this composition, I chose a soft pastel colour palette of pale peach, warm yellow, blush pink and powder blue. These gentle colours give the arrangement a light and delicate feeling, making it especially suited to a birthday, wedding or other special-occasion keepsake.
I added fringed pastel pink flowers and small blue flowers made from tightly coiled paper strips and shaped into delicate shell-like petals. These smaller details add another layer of texture and contrast to the larger peach and yellow blossoms. I love how the combination of soft colours, fine details and different quilling techniques gives the finished piece the refined look of fine paper quilling art.



Jestem pod wrażeniem quillingowych kwiaów wykonywanych przez Ciebie.
ReplyDelete