I decorated the envelop with delicate quilling flowers made from cream paper, adding small pearl centres for a subtle, elegant detail. The flowers are combined with flowing paper scrolls to create a soft floral composition around the personalised lettering.
I chose a simple cream and white colour palette to keep the design light and timeless.
I chose a simple cream and white colour palette to keep the design light and timeless.

You may also like
If you enjoy handmade wedding crafts and paper quilling, you may also like these projects:
💍 Yellow and Blue Paper Quilling Wedding Card – a handmade wedding card decorated with delicate paper quilling details.
💙 Quilling Husking Flowers – delicate paper flowers created using the quilling husking technique.
💌 Quilled Wedding Gift Box with Handmade Crimped Paper Flowers – a decorative envelope featuring handmade paper flowers and quilling details.



Катюш, красиво как. Цветочки такие воздушные получились)))
ReplyDeleteДо чего нежно и воздушно! Прямо сама легкость!
ReplyDeleteКогда уже себе будешь делать такие :)
Wow ! Its so elegant and the flowers look very delicate.
ReplyDeletevery gorgeous and delicate, love the color combo !!!!
ReplyDeletePaula
Soooo delicate, almost looks lacy! Kate, your signatire style is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis style of work is awesome :) cuteee :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent quilling, Kate! Those strips are so thin, I'm guessing 1mm?! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Manu
Cudownie delikatna ;) zachwycająca!
ReplyDelete