This handmade paper quilling hoop was created as a romantic wedding decoration and wall art piece. Instead of using a traditional card base, I mounted the delicate quilled flowers and foliage onto an embroidery hoop covered with beautiful white lace, creating a soft and elegant decorative piece.
The flowers and greenery are made from crimped paper strips, which give the petals and leaves a delicate, textured appearance. The central coral-pink flower has sculpted petals and a fringed yellow center, surrounded by smaller lavender and pale pink flowers. The fine texture of the crimped paper works beautifully with the openwork lace background.
I especially love the combination of soft pastel colors and delicate lace in this design. Coral pink, lavender, pale yellow, and muted green create a romantic spring-like palette, while the lace and sheer fabric add an almost vintage, airy feeling. A small white organza bow at the top completes the hoop.
You May Also Like
If you enjoy handmade wedding paper crafts, you may also like these related quilling projects:
🌸Quilled Wedding Card Box with Handmade Paper Flowers — Take a look at this wedding gift box, where I used a similar combination of coral, lavender, and pastel flowers. This elegant wedding card box also includes a special envelope and gold details.
🌼Yellow and Green Paper Quilling Wedding Card — This cheerful combination of bright yellow, fresh green, and white was an experiment with colors I don't usually use for wedding cards.
💙Blue Paper Quilling Wedding Card with Pin-Husking Flowers — I experimented with pin-husking to create airy blue flowers, combined with yellow blossoms and green foliage in a heart-shaped arrangement.


Comments
Post a Comment