October 6, 2026

Coral Pink Quilled Flowers – 3D Paper Flower Arrangement

This delicate paper quilling flower arrangement combines soft coral, blush pink and muted sage green tones with different quilling techniques and textures. I wanted to create a light, romantic composition where the larger flower has an airy, open shape while the smaller flowers provide a more compact contrast.


The main coral-pink flower is made using the pin-husking technique. I created a series of looping paper elements around pins and arranged them into wide, open petals. The result is a delicate 3D flower with plenty of space between the paper strips, giving it a light and almost lace-like appearance. A fringed centre made from yellow and soft green paper adds a natural-looking focal point.

Around the main flower, I added small quilled flowers made from 1 mm paper strips. I rolled the narrow strips into tight coils and shaped them into slightly curved, shell-like petals. Their smooth, dense texture creates an interesting contrast with the open structure of the pin-husked flower.

I also added soft shading to the pale pink petals, creating subtle colour variations along their curves. The muted sage-green leaves and stems complete the arrangement without taking attention away from the flowers.


I like how the combination of pin-husking, tight quilling coils, fringed paper and hand-shaded details gives this small composition so much texture and depth. The soft colour palette would work beautifully for a handmade wedding card, bridal keepsake, wedding photo album, memory box or other romantic paper craft project.

You may also like

If you enjoy delicate 3D paper quilling flowers and experimenting with different techniques, you may also like these projects:

🍑 Comb-Quilled Peach & Pale Yellow Floral Card – a handmade floral card featuring peach and pale yellow flowers created with the quilling comb technique.

🌸 Quilled Cosmos Flowers – Paper Husking Quilling – delicate paper cosmos flowers made using the husking technique, with carefully woven paper strips forming the petals and leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment